The Orchids of Time Traveling Moons

But still staring at the stars still having a hard time waking up!

Now I know I have to navigate. When I was four years old I bashed my brothers (plural) atari up with their own baseball bat.

According to tone and meter, that moment has defined me.  I had to fight for my rights then, so that they would let me PLAY!!!

My life is a dramatic epic poem with various dimensions/ destinations...

Pizza acts as a healer to the Superhuman...

My grandma's strength and endurance is gone...

I will never hear... here... I mean hear her say "Mira la bebita bonita" AGAIN...

My boyfriend is crazy...

I am a little crazy...
You know, crazy is not a bad thing...
"If you don't have enough madness, go rehabilitate yourself!"

Elephants are treasures in my mom's home.

My cats are my protectors

I've come to learn

despite that

I am only realizing what I can...

"be as smart as these societies (plural)
present..."

Technologically, that is...

Technological advances?

I don't believe in limits!

That dude Jesus...

I don't buy his story...
Buy into...
Buy into history ... his story
pay into his story.

Jesus' story keeps repeating itself,
on purpose!

Only to come creeping and crawling and followin me

I don't trust cat poop, but I can trust myself.

By Deborah Godinez 2011 ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pain, Clarity, Peace

A Body is Missing