The Orchids of Time Traveling Moons II

And a crazy person
And who cares, anyway?
I don't need you to define normal for me!

No, thank-you, colonizer-globalizer society

You still pit one against the other
--Well, let me tell you something!

I know, I cannot ever join your club
"I'll just make money off they asses"

That is all they want to do with my people anyway!

"My people, are you with me? Where you at?"

The reconquest isn't me
Isn't me invading you, mi amigo!

Remember, the chicano men aren't with me either! 

It is realizing that every breath of my grandma's existence was the breath
of
   an
       Elite
              Womyn!
In the most least likely way, GRRL friend, she created a place for us...

<Ahem> Every bit of her reality, empowering
Empowering herself...

through existence

words
  on
    spontaneous, hasty,
husky, edgy, hit or miss miles of ropey
green fragile tiny little discreet veins

And my matriarchal family of patriarchs
can just applaud
(if any of my family members ever reads this... )

A
   womyn
     takes on Patriarchy
                                 forget about the
speculation on  the men in her life

No one has the right to condemn..
the one womyn who gave dem sumthin

they do either way...

what an empty multi-faceted overlooked dimension, dementia of
The nation has given the oportunity of keeping the "hunger"
AWAY!


By Deborah Godinez 2011 ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem of the Day on Death

A Body is Missing